|Season:||Any Season||Shelf Life:||1 Year|
|Ash Content:||0.03%max||Water Content:||0.1|
|Other Name:||Tripolycyanamide||Application:||High Temperature Pressing Into Melamine Tableware|
Kitchenware Melamine Moulding Compound,
C3H6N6 Kitchenware Melamine Moulding Compound Tripolycyanamide
Usage of melamine powder
1. Melamine is combined with formaldehyde and other agents to produce melamine resins.
2. Melamine foam is used as insulation, soundproofing material and in polymeric cleaning products, such as Magic Eraser.
3. Melamine is one of the major components in Pigment Yellow 150, a colorant in inks and plastics.
4. Melamine enters the fabrication of melamine poly-sulfonate used as superplasticizer for making high-resistance concrete.
5. The use of melamine as fertilizer for crops had been envisaged during the 1950s and 1960s because of its high nitrogen content.
6. Melamine and its salts are used as fire-retardant additives in paints, plastics, and paper.
Melamine is the organic compound with the formula C3H6N6. It is widely used in the production of certain plastics, e.g. Formica. Like cyanamide, it contains 67% nitrogen by mass, and its derivatives have fire retardant properties due to its release of nitrogen gas when burned or charred.
Q1. What's the payment terms?
We could accept these payment terms: T/T L/C DP Escrow Western Union Paypal
Q2. What’s the shelf life for the cargos?
Our product’s shelf life is 1 years, which is based on dry and ventilated storage.
Q3. What’s the delivery time?
We usually deliver the cargos within 10~20 days after receiving customer’s prepayment and original LC.
Q4. What documents can we supply?
Commerical Invoice, packing list, certificate of analysis, certificate of origin(FORM E), health certificate issued by CIQ with embassy legalized, bill of loading, REACH etc.
The documents will be sent by Express within 24hours against your full payment.