|Place of Origin:||Jiangxi, China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||20 Metric Tons|
|Packaging Details:||25kg PP woven bag with inner waterproof PE film.|
|Delivery Time:||15 days after be paid|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||6000 Metric Ton/Metric Tons per Month|
|Classification::||Chemical Auxiliary Agent||Other Names::||Amino Moulding Compound|
|HS Code:||3909200000||Forming Method:||Compression|
|Type::||Melamine Moulding Compound||Application:||Make Food Grade Dinnerware|
melamine formaldehyde resin manufacturers,
cas 108 78 1
melamine formaldehyde moulding compound powder for tableware anti-heat
Backed by an adroit team of professionals, we manufacture and supplu optimum quality melamine formaldehyde moulding powder to our clients. At our well-maintained processing unit, our chemical experts process this powder using premium grade chemical compounds with the aid of advanced technology. Widely used for moulding high gloss tableware & crockery, the offered powder is tested against various quality parameters to assure it premium quality. Besides, we are offering this moulding powder to our clients in various packaging options as per client's requirements.
(I). Hardness and Excellent Resistance: Melamine Moulding Compound finished wares with surface hardness unsurpassed by any other plastics. Molded parts have excellent resistance to abrasion, boiling water, detergents, weak acids and weak alkalis as well as acidic foods and extracts.
(II). Food grade for many field: Melamine Moulding Compound molded articles are specifically approved for food contact. Additional applications include Serving Trays, Buttons, Ashtrays, Pharmaceutical Closures, Wiring Devices, Cutlery and Kitchen utensil handles. Adding decorative overlays during the molding cycle can enhance the appearance of the molded articles.
(III). Durable and for fire and heat resistance: Melamine formaldehyde (also called melamine or MF) is a hard, very durable, and versatile thermosetting aminoplast1 with good fire and heat resistance. It is made from melamine and formaldehyde by condensation of the two monomers.
|Appearance||-||Powder / Granular form||Granular form|
|Bending Strength||Mpa||79.0 Min.||79.0 Min.|
|Charpy Impact Strength||Kj / cm2||2.0 Min.||2.0 Min.|
|Water Absorption||%||0.8 Max.||0.8 Max.|
|mm.||87 Min.||105 Min.|
|sec.||100 Min.||140 Min.|
|COMPRESSION||Mold Temperature||˚c||160 - 165|
|Mold Pressure||Kg / cm2||150 - 200|
|Barrel Zone Temperature||˚c||60 - 80|
|Barrel Front Zone Temperature||˚c||80 - 100|
Safety Use of Melamine Tableware:
1. The melamine tableware is not microwaved or cooked.
2. Melamine tableware is less popular with hot, acidic foods. When family eating outside without choice, drink more water, drink less soup.
3. Melamine tableware such as spoons and chopsticks should not be placed in hot soup or in a pot to cook.
4. Melamine tableware can not be washed with melon cloth and steel. After soaking for a while, wash with sponge and rag.
5. Melamine tableware should not be used as long as it has scratches, and must be renewed and not used for hot food.
6. Melamine tableware has been used for many years and should be replaced regularly for 2-3 years due to aging of the material.
7. Avoid buying melamine tableware with irritating odors and prevent the purchase of secondary products with formaldehyde residues.
8. Buy good quality melamine tableware, don't buy products that are unclear and cheap.
1. Packaging: Material is packed in craft paper bag with waterproof lining plastic (LDPE), generally come in 25kg/bag.
2. Suggested storage: stored in a cool (below 30oC) and dry place and protected from moisture, should be away from hot. Shelf life of material is 8-12 months.
Q1: Are you a trader or a manufacturer?
We are a factory, is located in Jiangxi Province, which was not far from Ningbo and Shanghai Port. Our company covers 86,000 square meters, is a new company to produce melamine molding compound (MMC), which is a material for tableware. Our facility to produce A5 Raw Melamine Moulding Compound Powder is nearly 100,000 tons per year. Also we produce melamine glazing powder.
We produce different quality moulding compounds for various uses, from household handles to electric appliances, from meters parts to automotive parts. Backed by decades of experience, we are able to help you shape a better product at saving cost.
Q2: Could you customized the packaging?
The customized pack is available You can design the brand name, product name, contact information.
Q3: Could you make a new color according Pantone No. or RAL Color in a very short time?
Yes, after we get your color sample, we normally can make a new color in less than one week. Our special good advantage is just making customized color powder.
Q4: What's your payment terms?
T/T, L/C west union, according to customer's request.
Any payment can be negotiated.
Q5: How about your delivery?
Usually 3-10 days after down payment or after receiving original L/C
Q6: Which countries have your exported?
We exported to countries all over the world, such as Korea, Japan, Canada, Russia, Malaysia, India, Sri Lanka, Brazil, Iran, Indonesia, Bangladesh, Syria, Ethiopia, Kenya, Mozambique Ghana, Oman, Jordan , The United Arab Emirates, Thailand etc.