|Place of Origin:||Jiangxi, China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||20 Metric Tons|
|Packaging Details:||25kg PP woven bag with inner waterproof PE film.|
|Delivery Time:||15 days after be paid|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||6000 Metric Ton/Metric Tons per Month|
|Product Name:||Urea Formaldehyde Powder Resin||Main Raw Material:||30% Melamine, Polyurethane, Urea,formaldehyde|
|Appearance:||Various Color||CAS No.:||108-78-1|
|Other Name:||Urea Moulding Powder||Apply For:||Melamine Bowl, Melamine Plates|
urea formaldehyde powder,
cas 9011 05 6
Raw material 30% Melamine Formaldehyde Melamine Moulding Compound for dinnerware kitchenware
Urea Formaldehyde Molding Compound (UMC):
The product is made of urea formaldehyde resin as base material, wood pulp as packing material, lubricant, curing agent, subversion material and other additives. The appearance of this product is granular, suitable for molding and injection molding.
1. The color is beautiful, the color is stable, the color range is wide, can choose freely.
2. Easy flow and difficult liquidity to meet the needs of injection molding and molding.
3. The product has good mechanical properties, impact resistance, non-fragility, high hardness and good finish.
4. Permanent antistatic, excellent electrical resistance and leakage resistance.
5. High flame retardancy and good heat resistance and water resistance.
6. It has special anti-mildew and bactericidal effect, insoluble in gasoline and organic solvent.
7. Non-toxic, tasteless and anti-corrosion, to meet the requirements of European environmental protection.
Urea-Formaldehyde Powder Resin is a dewatered white powder made up of urea and formaldehyde, with the same chemical and physical properties as those of liquid resin. It is the adhesive with high water-resistant, mould resistant, and pollution-free. The combination intensity of the timber is greater than temperature. It is an ideal adhesive for artificial boards and all other wooden products, as it is water-soluble because of its low-molecular condensation polymer, good in fluidity and simple process.
Our urea moulding compound finished articles without surface cracking after long time used and washing.
Packing and storage
The inner packaging of the product is PE film bag and the outer packaging is the Kraft paper bag covered with PP woven silk. The net weight of each piece is 25 kg. The packing has the product model, the batch number, the net weight, the production factory name and so on. The products should be stored in a ventilated, dry and cool room at a temperature not exceeding 25C. The storage period of the product shall be half a year from the date of manufacture. If the product exceeds the storage period, it should be inspected in accordance with the standard, and those who are qualified can still be used.
Storage period: Six months from production date. Test should be undertaken when expires. Qualified products can still be used.
Transportation Caution: Avoid moisture, heat, dirt and packaging damage for Melamine molding compound.
|Water absorb (cold)||mg ≤||≤ 50≤65||GB-1304|
|Bending Strength||Mpa ≥||80||GB-9341|
|Impact Strength (notch)||KJ /m2 ≥||1.9||GB-1043|
|Dielectric strength||MV / cn≥||9.0||GB-1048|
Features and advantages UFC grain material
1.Graceful coloring, stable color and luster, wide range of toning options, customizable.
2.The product is classified as of Easy fluidity and uneasy fluidity to accommodate requirements of plastic injection modeling and compression modeling.
3.The product is of good mechanical performance, impact-sustainability, toughness, hardness and smoothness.
4.Permanently anti-static, excellent anti-arc anti-current leakage properties.
5.High flame-resistance and good heat and water sustainability.
6.Special bactericide and antiseptic effects; insoluble in petroleum and organic solvents.
1. Low voltage electrical appliances, instrument insulators, electrical parts switches, connectors, sockets, etc.
2. Mechanical spare parts: knob, spinning machine assembly, instrument shell, bell shell handle, etc.
3. Ornaments: imitation pearls, buttons, pins, etc.
4. Containers: bottles, boxes and covers for all kinds of commercial use.
5. Others: automotive communications, engineering decoration, toys, mahjong cards, chess buildings, ashtrays, balls, toilet covers, etc.
The melamine resin is added to the inorganic filler to form a molded product, which is rich in color and is mostly used for decorative boards, tableware, and daily necessities. The appearance of the tableware resembles porcelain or ivory, which is not easy to be brittle and suitable for mechanical washing. The melamine resin is mixed with a urea-formaldehyde resin to form an adhesive for use in the manufacture of a laminate. The melamine resin modified with butanol can be used as a coating and a thermosetting lacquer.
Color type can be customized
Q1.What's the payment terms?
We could accept these payment terms: T/T L/C DP Escrow Western Union Paypal
Q2.What's the shelf life for the cargos?
Our product's shelf life is 2 years, which is based on dry and ventilated storage.
Q3.What's the delivery time?
We usually deliver the cargos within 10~20 days after receiving customer's payment.
Q4.What documents can we supply?
Commerical Invoice, packing list, bill of loading.
The documents will be sent by Express within 24hours against your full payment.