|Place of Origin:||Jiangxi, China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||20 Metric Tons|
|Packaging Details:||25kg PP woven bag with inner waterproof PE film.|
|Delivery Time:||15 days after be paid|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||6000 Metric Ton/Metric Tons per Month|
|Product Name:||Melamine Tableware Mold||Appearance:||Unlimited Range Of Color Powder|
|HS Code:||39092000||Sampe:||Free Sample|
|Packing:||25kg Paper Bag With Inner Waterproof PE Film||Apply For:||Melamine Bowl, Melamine Plates|
chemical auxiliary agent
Organic Compound Melamine Resin Melamine moulding compound for melamine tableware
Melamine moulding compound (MMC):
1. Melamine is combined with formaldehyde and other agents to produce melamine resins.
2. Melamine foam is used as insulation, soundproofing material and in polymeric cleaning products, such as Magic Eraser.
3. Melamine is one of the major components in Pigment Yellow 150, a colorant in inks and plastics.
4. Melamine enters the fabrication of melamine poly-sulfonate used as superplasticizer for making high-resistance concrete.
5. The use of melamine as fertilizer for crops had been envisaged during the 1950s and 1960s because of its high nitrogen content.
6. Melamine and its salts are used as fire-retardant additives in paints, plastics, and paper.
After molding, the surface should be flat,
shinny and smooth, no bubbles or crack, color
and foreign material achieves standard.
|2||Resistance to boiling water||No mushy, permit little color fade and purse||GB13454|
|4||Water absorb (cold)||mg, ≤||100||GB1034|
|8||Impact Strength (notch)||KJ/m2, ≥||1.8||GB1043|
|9||Bending Strength||Mpa, ≥||80||GB9341|
|10||Insulation Resistance after 24h in water||MΩ≥||104||GB1410|
Molding powder: It can be made into melamine plastic by mixing, granulating and other processes. It is non-toxic and anti-staining. It can maintain good electrical performance when wet. It can be made into white, resistant and resistant daily utensils. Advanced insulation materials such as sanitary ware and melamine tableware, electrical equipment.
Urea formaldehyde moulding compound is widely used in producing the following products:
1. All imitation porcelain dishware such as plate, bowl and chopstick etc.
2.Entertainment products such as mahjong, domino, chess and dice;
2. Daily necessities industrial electric appliance housing,low-voltage electrical plug-ins.
3. Commodity products such as socket, switch, plug and electrical enclosure.
Non-toxic and tasteless,temperature tolerance of -30 degrees Celsius to 120 degrees Celsius,water resistance,heat
20kg in Kraft paper bag, 18 MT in each 20'FCL container. In order to have further cooperation with your esteemed company, we can provide free samples for your test.
Xiamen Port of China
10-20 Work Days After Payment
Our company is a professional manufacturer and trader specialize in the research, development and production of melamine tableware and raw material Amino molding compound. We are located in Henan, China, with convenient transportation access. All of our products comply with international quality standards and are greatly appreciated in a variety of different markets through out the world. Our well-equipped facilities and excellent quality control throughout all stages of production enable us to guarantee customer satisfaction. If you are interested in any of our products please feel free to contact us. we respect every customer as our friend and sincerely look forward to cooperating with your for our common development!