|Place of Origin:||Jiangxi, China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||20 Metric Tons|
|Packaging Details:||25kg PP woven bag with inner waterproof PE film.|
|Delivery Time:||15 days after be paid|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||6000 Metric Ton/Metric Tons per Month|
|Classification::||Chemical Auxiliary Agent||Other Names::||Amino Moulding Compound|
|Purity::||0.99||Place Of Origin::||China|
|Type::||Melamine Moulding Compound||Application:||Make Food Grade Dinnerware|
melamine formaldehyde resin manufacturers,
cas 108 78 1
Harmless melamine powder moulding powder Melamine formaldehyde resin powder for Kitchen Products
Melamine (formula: C3N3(NH2)3), commonly known as melamine, proteoglycan, IUPAC named "1,3,5-triazine-2,4,6-triamine", is a kind of three The azines contain nitrogen-containing heterocyclic organic compounds and are used as chemical raw materials. It is a white monoclinic crystal, almost odorless, slightly soluble in water (3.1g/L at room temperature), soluble in methanol, formaldehyde, acetic acid, hot ethylene glycol, glycerin, pyridine, etc., insoluble in acetone, ethers, to the body Harmful, not for use in food processing or food additives.
Product name: Melamine Powder
Color: Pure White
Apperance: White Powder Melamine
Usage: Melamine Tableares
Keyword: 99.8% Melamine
Name: Melamine Powder 99.8 %
Melamine powder (Tripolycyanamide)
Molecular form: C3H6N6
CAS No.: 108-78-1
EINECS No.: 203-615-4
Appearance: White, innoxious, flavorless crystalline powder.
Solubility: Soluble in methanol, formaldehyde, acetic acid, hot ethylene glycol, glycerol, pyridine; Slightly soluble in water, ethanol; Do not dissolve in ether, benzene and carbon tetrachloride. Weakly alkaline aqueous solution.
Melamine application :
1. Melamine is combined with formaldehyde and other agents to produce melamine resins.
2. Decorative Panel. It can be made of fireproofing, heat-resistant laminate, decorating material.
3.It can be made of melamine plastic, white and shatterproof household utensils, sanitary ware, melamine tableware and other insulation material.
4.Melamine foam is used as insulation, soundproofing material and in polymeric cleaning products.
5. Melamine is one of the major components in Pigment Yellow 150, a colorant in inks and plastics.
6. Melamine enters the fabrication of melamine poly-sulfonate used as superplasticizer for making high-resistance concrete.
7. Melamine and its salts are used as fire-retardant additives in paints, plastics, and paper. Papers. It can be used as paper handling agent, to be made of anti-wrinkle, anti-shrinkage, non-perishable high grade papers.
8. It can also used to made fabric finishing agent,run leather tanning agent,polish and anti-agent,rubber adhesives,efficent water-reducing cement,steel delution agent.
25kg woven bag without pallet 22 mt /20 GP
25kg woven bag with pallet 20 mt /20 GP
1000KG jumbo bag 20 mt/20 GP
1.How do you transport the goods?
We transport the goods by container or bulk.
Our factory possesses longterm cooperation with ship agency which can provide you lowest shipping fee.
2.Whats your MOQ
Normally 35 tons.
3.which payment terms can you accept?
Normally we work on t/t term
On T/T term, 30% down payment is required in advance,and 70% balance shall be settled before shippment, or against the copy of original B/L for old client.
Normally 15 days after the deposit show in our bank account.
5.How long will our price be valid?
we are a friendly supplier, never greedy on windfall profit, basically, our price remains stable trough the year, we only adjust our price based on two situations:
The rate of USD, RMB varies significantly according to the international currency exchange rates.
Our raw material suppliers djusted the price, because of the increasing labor cost, and raw material cost.